Waldorf announce STVC String synthesizer with a vocoder.
Waldorf have introduced the STVC, a string synthesizer with a vocoder. It has 49 velocity sensitive keyboard with after touch.
The sound engine:
- Fully polyphonic String section
- Continuous morphing of String Registration
- 16 Voice polyphonic Solo section
- Continuous morphing of Solo sounds
- Tremolo for Solo
- 126 programmable patches in three banks
- Tweak for modulation and specific adjustments
- 250 Filter bands
- Excellent intelligibility
- Formant modification
- Freeze mode
- Fully polyphonic carrier
- Optional jitter for string carrier
- Continuous morphing of Registration
- Animate Effect for modulation of Registration
- Ensemble/Chorus Effect for Strings and Vocoder
- Phaser Effect for Strings and Vocoder
- Reverb Effect
- All Effects available simultaneously
Go to Waldorf's STVC page for further details and demos.